The day I discovered that I lost my engagement and wedding rings is (one of) the saddest of my life. Until now, I’m heart broken every time I remember those priced jewelries. It’s not Engagement rings Toronto but theyre surely “precious.” Aside from the price they’re bought, it’s a symbol and constant memory of my husband’s love.
So how do you keep your engagement and wedding rings so you won’t lose them?
1. Don’t put them in your pockets or bags. Especially if it’s a vatche setting. Later you might discover that your pocket has a hole. Or when you take something out, it might fall out without you noticing.
2. Keep them away from toilet bowl or sinks. One wrong move and it’s flushed in the toilet or down the drain. Avoid removing your rings when inside the toilet.
3. Put them in one secure place. The best place to keep your rings is in your finger. But if you need to take them off, put them in one designated place that’s safe and secure. Putting them in one place makes it easier for you to find and avoid misplacing them.
My mistake was I put my rings in the baby bag after I delivered my baby, thinking, I always have my eye on that bag. But I was wrong. I discovered later that the nanny always had an eye on the rings.
4. Don’t pawn it. If you think you can get it back later, then you might just regret that you missed the chance. You can pawn your other jewelries but please, not your precious emerald cut diamonds 1,5 carat diamonds engagement and wedding rings.
5. Right fitting. People lose their rings mostly because it doesn’t fit right. If it doesn’t there’s a big danger of losing it. So make sure you take it for adjustments so it fits your finger perfectly.